Become a Host
Our hosts are what make our service so special. We are constantly looking for qualified people to join our network. We seek people who have an obvious understanding of dog care, a safe fenced in yard, a cozy home, and the ability to maintain a dogs home-life routine.
Who Are Your Hosts?
A variety of people become hosts including:
- Retired or semi-retired persons
- Those who work from home
- Homemakers; both younger and older
- People with or without children or pets
Benefits of Becoming a Host
- Enjoy the therapeutic companionship without the permanent commitment or expense of ownership
- Earn an extra income from home doing something that you love
- Become part of an organization that truly values a dog's well-being
- Take comfort from our extensive liability insurance
- Provide a much appreciated, worthwhile service to pets and their owners